[iBook] crashes

Don Distel don at distelphoto.com
Wed Dec 22 12:46:20 PST 2004

I think that you are correct about the kernel panic and yes I do need
that software.  I like to have my images go from the camera directly to
the computer so I can see them big on the screen right away.  There may
be 3rd party software that would do that, I don't know.  I don't like
the nikon software but I think that I am stuck with it and the only
thing worse than their software is their mac support. I suppose that I
could upgrade to 10.3 - does anyone think that will help?  Don