[iBook] crashes

Steve Wassenich wassensf at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 22 13:24:35 PST 2004

Don Distel wrote:

> I think that you are correct about the kernel panic and yes I do need
> that software.  I like to have my images go from the camera directly
> to the computer so I can see them big on the screen right away.

I assume, then, that iPhoto won't recognize the Nikon?  My
understanding is that iPhoto can be set, in fact defaults, to opening
whenever a camera is attached to a USB port (I don't have a digital
camera and thus have no direct experience).  It can also download the
photo files.  It is entirely possible, of course, that the iBook and
Nikon don't play well together.

Steve W.