[iBook] crashes/nikon software

larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 22 16:29:57 PST 2004

I have so far been able to just use iPhoto to connect. No problems with
my old Canon. I bought a Casio 4megapixel and the software that came
with it did the same thing, crash all the time. In the end I wiped all
their software and iPhoto found the camera and worked without anything
else. My wife bought a 3.something camera while I was off working and
hers worked as well. In fact I have not had any problems with any
camera that I have tried which include Vivitar, Casio, Canon, Fugi and
Samsung.
Larry Zasitko
iMac 350mhz, Bondi Blue, 320meg ram, Jaguar
Graphite Clamshell SE, G3 366mhz, 576 meg ram
12" G4 1.33ghz PowerBook, 768 meg ram, Superdrive, Airport Extreme
Newton OMP, 110, 120, 2100 + eMate