[iBook] Clamshell Battery Question...

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Wed Dec 29 17:27:59 PST 2004

> Smalldog (www.smalldog.com) usually has good prices. You can also use
> Froogle (www.froogle.com), Google's "best price" search engine. Or just
> Google something like "Macintosh Clamshell Battery."

I'd advise people to be wary of ordering replacement batteries without
some sort of recommendation, or consumer feedback -- the new battery I
ordered last year (manufactured by BTI) lost most of its' capacity
after about 15 months. (I couldn't even register it under warranty on
the BTI web site.) As a stopgap measure, I bought an Apple-manufactured
battery from a list member, which has since been passed along to my
Father-In-law.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>