[iBook] Clamshell Battery Question...

Shawn Harley nosoliciting at core.com
Thu Dec 30 15:30:53 PST 2004

Hi Pat,

I have one (maybe 2) spare batteries that I can give you a price on. I
recently (mid-November) sold one to Brian Pearce (he posted a reply to
your post) and one to another lister last year.
What speed iBook does your daughter have? (300, 366, 366SE, 466, 466SE)
I have 1 original Apple battery and 1 original Apple 2nd generation
(higher capacity) battery.
I can send you the run times and pricing if you wish.
I have 2 Apple 2nd Gen. batteries, but 1 may be spoken for.

Thanks,
Shawn