[P1] MacOSX Panics When Emptying Trash, Deleting File

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 19:59:29 PST 2004

On Feb 2, 2004, at 2:24 PM, Jeremy Kezer wrote:

> [...]

Assuming this file is not a required system file, do a get info using
an admin account and change the permissions to one for the admin
account with everything read/write. Now you can delete the file. At
least I could. This problem was more prevalent with earlier versions of
X.

---
<http://www.billionairesforbush.com/index.html>