[P1] Clean install of 10.3 over 10.3

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 17 14:15:06 PST 2004

If you want a nice system monitor have a look at iPulse, slick little
apps that provides you with all info on what processes are running,
memory, and general info. This is shareware and for a reasonable amount
is well worth it. iPulse uses skins and there are lots out there that
you can download or you can download icon factory and make your own.

Larry Zasitko