[P1] faxing in OSX.2: software, services, and fax machines

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Sun Feb 22 10:58:54 PST 2004

On Feb 22, 2004, at 10:29 AM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

>  believe there are internet sites that both send and receive faxes.

I've used eFax for years, first with their free, receive-only service,
and more recently with the paid one, which includes a local area code
and outgoing faxes from the computer. I'm fortunate to have it, too,
since my fax line decided to get very weird and somehow (nobody has
been able to figure out how) interferes with my office line. The paid
eFax account is $12.95 a month, plus 10 cents an outgoing page. So,
it's not exactly cheap, and will quickly outstrip the costs of a fax
machine. If you need the ability to get and send faxes while on the
move, though, it's indespensable.

Regards,

Harry Corsover

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562