[P1] icons in Finder window toolbar

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 1 23:29:57 PST 2004

On 1/2/04 4:12, "Bill Raffensperger" <raffy at macsrule.com> wrote:

> I thought it would be cool to have my Calculator available there,
> instead of the Dock. So I just dragged it there. It stuck. Mac OS X
> 10.3.2 on an iBook 600. Gotta go to View--> Customize Toolbar... to
> poof it off. Maybe it's a known hint, but I hadn't seen it. Course my
> unread iBook List digests have piled up some.

You can poof it off by holding down the Command key and dragging it off as
well.

Dragging icons to the toolbar is a bit deceptive, because you have to hold
them there for a couple of seconds before you see the + icon showing that
you can add them.

Kirk

            My Latest Book: Mastering Mac OS X: Panther Edition
                  http://www.mcelhearn.com/panther.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .