[P1] icons in Finder window toolbar

Chris Weiss cweiss at stickyc.com
Thu Jan 1 23:45:33 PST 2004

Speaking of doing such, is there any easy way to undo that? One of my pet
peeves is when I'm trying to drag (a) document(s) into an app on the dock,
unless I'm exactly over the app, it'll slide out of the way to make room
thinking you want to drop the document(s) on the dock.
More than once, I've accidentally dropped 100 files into the dock when I
only wanted to Stuff or FileType them. Boy howdy, is that ever a mess! The
only way to fix it is to go and manually edit the dock plist file, which
isn't very user-friendly.