[P1] logic board/video problem

Gene Merritt bsirius at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 14:34:06 PST 2004

On Jan 7, 2004, at 5:08 PM, Paul Bernhardt wrote:
> Is this the infamous video cable/logic board problem appearing? If so,
> if I get it repaired quickly does it increase the chances that only
> the cables need to be fixed and the  logic board itself will be
> spared? If I get it repaired quickly, does it increase my chances that
> I won't need to do another fix later (I read about repeated logic
> board replacements being needed.
>
> Thanks for the input!
>
> Paul

Paul

Probably. It took mine about two weeks. Below are some urls, the first
being
Apple Discussions...look under LOGIC BOARD FAILURES. There are some
links
with pics and movies of the prob there and on BLACKCIDER.

Good luck
Gene

http://discussions.info.apple.com/WebX?13@2.idz5aY5draW.2@.eef6161
http://ibdf.mine.nu/