[P1] logic board/video problem

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Wed Jan 7 22:29:29 PST 2004

Thanks for the reply. Looking at the several images of video problems,
mine has never looked like that. Either half horizontal page or nothing
at all. Maybe I have a different variation on the symptoms, maybe I have
a different problem. I'll be taking it to my local service operation
tomorrow. Got to decide on the likelihood of a successful fix, then
determine if I'll just buy a new machine (15" Powerbook?).

Paul