[P1] Why not applecare -- it sure seems worth the $$

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 05:20:53 PST 2004

Hmm, What's the trick to get it covered then?  I tried to be
persistent, and between that and being on hold with I think  3
different support personnel, I was on the phone at least a half an
hour.  The ironic thing was that I'd heard people on this list getting
batteries replaced before, and that was one of the reasons I bought
AppleCare before the end of my 1 year warranty.  Then they tell me that
unless my battery failed within some specific shorter time frame, it
would not be covered by AppleCare.
Dave.