[P1] logic board/video problem

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 05:23:38 PST 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 11:11 PM, Angus Wallace wrote:

> Sorry if this is well trodden ground: how prevalent is this problem?
> I'm
> seriously thinking about buying a 12" G4 ibook.

If you can, get the 12" Powerbook instead (OK, I know this is an iBook
list...)

I just bought the iBook and was really unhappy with it due to the
fitting of the battery and the slowness in startup. The PB fits better,
is faster and looks better next to my 17" Powerbook.

Yes, there is a $500 difference, U$.

---

Always backup BEFORE you do anything that will damage your data.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net