[P1] Logic board, estimates of probability of success of repair

Pam Sorooshian pamsoroosh at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 12:34:06 PST 2004

On Jan 9, 2004, at 11:12 AM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

> When my 700MHz 16VRAM video went bad, they replaced the logic board,
> per the repair sheet.  Not any cables between the main part and the
> screen.  Are these two, separate replacement items, logic board vs
> display cables?

Yes. I've had the video component on the logic board go out umpteen
times. The cables going through the hinges have been damaged once. Two
different problems.

-pam
National Home Education Network
<www.NHEN.org>
Serving the entire homeschooling community since 1999
through information, networking and public relations.