[P1] iBook Clamshell Keyboard Problems

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Sun Jan 11 05:57:54 PST 2004

Hi David,

If you're using OS8 or OS9 on your iBook, could it be that the Keyboard
preferences have become corrupt?

If you go:

Macintosh HD>System>preferences

 and look for the keyboard preference file, drag it to the trash and restart
the machine, this might help cure the problem.

Otherwise, I would go to the Apple menu at the top left of the screen,
select 'Keyboard', and play around with the key repeat rate, though I'm
guessing my first solution might be the cure more than the second one.

On an entirely separate note, I'm stuck playing Zork 1. I've flooded the dam
#3 control rooms and can't operate the maintenance panel with the green
bubble on it. Any ideas?