[P1] sbc yahoo dsl

BPLANEY at sbcglobal.net BPLANEY at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 14 12:49:29 PST 2004

I second the praise for SBC's DSL. No problems for me - I've
got two macs on OS X (10.2.8) and one accessing through
Airport. Entourage works great! Safari kicks ass...

If you are paying $50/month and your initial contract is up,
call SBC and get the latest pricing - $26.95/month. That's
what I did a couple months ago, and it's not just for new
accounts.

Bill