[P1] Reinstall Jag, now safari won't work

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 18:48:06 PST 2004

On Jan 24, 2004, at 7:25 PM, Larry Kollar wrote:

> If this works, your bookmarks will be gone (they're in the
> "Bookmarks.plist" file). You could try opening it with TextEdit, but
> it probably won't make a whole lot of sense even if it isn't
> corrupted. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way for Safari
> to export or import bookmarks, so cross your fingers....

The Bookmarks.plist file can be copied back into the folder you
suggested creating...

And if it is corrupt there may be a good copy in a backup or on backed
up to the dot mac using Backup.

If memory serves me, I simply drag the bookmarks from IE into the
Safari bookmark window and I can even drag a url from IE's address line
into a Safari folder.

---
<http://www.billionairesforbush.com/index.html>