problem transferring Palm

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Sun Jan 25 18:30:27 PST 2004

I've been using Palm desktop on my iBook and synching with my Palm
handheld.
Now that I'm moving files to a new G4 PB, altho it *seems* as if I've
moved all the Palm files, when I boot it up I see that the data is over
a month old. And the User window shows none. When I go to "Edit Users"
to add my user name, I get a mini-crash, and what it says is a conflict
with HotSynch.
There must be a sure way to move the current data to the new 'Book.
anyone know?
thanks,

-donald henry hinkle

We aim above the mark to hit the mark. -Ralph Waldo Emerson