[P1] Updating Linksys Router Firmware

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Fri Jul 2 08:50:16 PDT 2004

The mac users I support here, once they hear "mac not supported"  they
don't get that out of their head even though its not true....  I am
trying to stop the idea that a home router or any other internet
appliance is not Mac compatible.  Guess I just get annoyed at all the
general terms thrown around.  FOR EXAMPLE:

Did you know they now sell internet ready power strips.... 6 outlets, 2
phone jacks, and switch... internet ready.... thats a selling point...
since you plug your modem into the bar and you get to the internet thru
the modem, the power bar is now "internet ready".  What scares me is
people will see that and buy it thinking they are getting something
extra... and they are not...