[P1] iphoto/Itunes questions about slidshow

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Fri Jul 2 17:48:55 PDT 2004

Murray E. Milligan wrote:

> I'd like to set up several slide shows in iPhoto using different iTunes
> music to accompany the slideshow.
>
> Is this possible for iPhoto to do?

Several tracks in the same slideshow? I don't think so.

> If not, are there any 3rd party slideshow programs I can purchase,
> download
> etc. That permit one to do this?

Both my daughter and I have used iMovie to make slide shows
when we wanted more control than iPhoto was willing to give.
It's a little more work, but you can add titles and effects as needed,
where needed. Just make sure your photos have the right proportion
(4:3, or something that can be scaled to 640x480).

Hope that helps,
--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."