[P1] OT Playing AVI files

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Sat Jul 3 01:17:51 PDT 2004

On 3/7/04 1:53 am, "Ruffin Bailey" <rufbo1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Even then my 500 MHz hasn't had the power to show avi's at full-screen
> resolution at times, especially with a bit of action on the screen.

Good point. I don't have Quicktime Pro, so I just watch the video in a
little box the size Quicktime normally starts with. However I have expanded
them with no drop in frame rate. Maybe the quality of the files I'm using is
making a big difference, because they are not the best by a long shot.

Real Player has no such restrictions about playing full screen, and can show
.rm files fine at max size.