[P1] iBook External Monitor ?

Eric Schwarz eric at schwarztech.us
Mon Jul 12 10:43:58 PDT 2004

I'd like to suggest something - Cyberguys <http://cyberguys.com> sells
a switch that allows the switching of a monitor between two computers
for something like $20 - it's VGA and you provide your own cables (or
get theirs).  It's not quite a KVM switch, as it only has the V part,
but it's relatively cheap.

I've dealt with these guys a lot (I order all my ethernet cables, USB
cables, and other goodies from them), and usually order over the phone
(they have a catalog, as well).  If you want a real KVM switch, they
have those, too.

We have that same setup to share a monitor between the Power Mac G4 and
my iBook 600 when I want to mirror it.

Best regards,
Eric
--
Eric Schwarz
   SchwarzTech - When Mac News Breaks, We Fix It