logic board... do i need to replace or not

janicejorgensen at charter.net janicejorgensen at charter.net
Sat Jul 24 18:32:23 PDT 2004

I have a dual usb ibook.  I can now get the logic board replaced as my ibook falls within the range of ones that can have the logic board replaced.

I don't know if I need it replaced or not.  When I had Virtual PC installed..i got a lot of Kernel exceptions.  I uninstalled that and now that doesn't happen.

I do get somewhat frequent crashes with Word x.
and am working on solving that.

I went into an apple store and asked about the logic board replacement..and they asked if i had problems with the video... I wasn't sure what they were referring to.

Ideas or suggestions about getting the logic board replaced, because it is allowed..or preferable to not have someone "touch it"?

thanks

janice

Janice F. Jorgensen
janicejorgensen at charter.net