[P1] iWanna Tell Ya

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Sat Jul 24 19:24:53 PDT 2004

On 7/24/04 4:59 PM, "Donald Keenan" <dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> Keeping this mac-related, does anyone know if Kerry and Edwards are mac
> users? Bush supposedly was or is. Clinton, too.
>
> Donald

Macs tend to be bi-partisan. Clinton (and Gore) used Macs some of the time.
Kerry was shown in Time Magazine a week or so ago using a PowerBook -
appeared to be the 17 inch model.

But then Rush Limbaugh is also a Mac fan.

So, go figure.  :)

I do have a political sticker on my office door, though:

Baggins/Gamgee 2004
Because a little goes a long way

Of course, you'd have to be a Lord of the Rings fan to figure that one out.

Gary
--
http://homepage.mac.com/joehardy
AIM: GaryJTN