[P1] Something going wrong with the Digest deliveries

Judi Vansickle gmajudi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 15:53:20 PDT 2004

>  Joe Sporleder requested
>
> For those having problems with this list, try the suggestion at the
> footer of list messages. And if anyone gets a response from a "real
> person", be kind enough and let the others know.
>
> Joe "not on the digest" Sporleder
>
> On Jul 26, 2004, at 2:26 PM, Ruben Fernandes wrote:
>
>> Need help from a real person? Try.
>> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

I started receiving the "flood" of digests on saturday. After reading 4
or 5 (before realizing that they were from 2002) I tried emailing the
"real person". No response. Good news is that as the digest gets to the
current date it seems to go back to normal. I think the ibook list has
been particularly bad because it is very active. Homeuser (a very quiet
list) was back to normal by Sunday afternoon.I asked my IT person and
he said that it appeared that they reset the servers and something went
wrong and that unsubscribing would not work, just be patient. The last
digest I received was current so we will see.