Alternative mice

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Tue Jun 8 07:48:41 PDT 2004

I used to carry around a Logitech wireless mouse with me where ever
I went for use with, at first, my iBook, and later with my 15"PB.
It was pretty convienent due to the fact that the USB receiver is
stored in a compartment in the mouse itself during transport
(which, btw, also acted to disconnect the battery, saving battery
life during transport).

But recently I've discovered a mouse pad utility called SideTrack
that adds scroll wheel and button functionality to the builtin
mouse pad.  I find I no longer bother to take the wireless mouse
out of my bag any more.  No need.

--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator