[P1] trashing invisible files

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Thu Jun 10 09:30:50 PDT 2004

Gina

What are invisible files doing in your trash?  if apple has made the
files invisible it is so that they are not deleted as they are
probably vital for the running of the system.

DO NOT GO THRU YOUR SYSTEM FOLDER AND DELETE OR TRASH INVISIBLE FILES.

This has caused many a crash and the need to reinstall the OS

--
Have a Happy and Enjoy

Richard E. Meyeroff
Meyeroff Computer Consultants
718-265-3781
FAX 718-266-6671
REM at Meyeroff-C-C.com
Member  Apple Consultants Network

The Answer to your Computer Questions & Needs