[P1] trashing invisible files

gwallace gwallace at gwi.net
Thu Jun 10 09:41:56 PDT 2004

The invisible files are part of an old backup that I'm trying to trash
off an external drive.  I suspect they're from the library file for the
user account that I backed up.  I've trashed other backups with no
problem, but one particular set of files left a bunch in the trash.  I
can just pull the folder back out onto the external drive if there's no
other way to delete them, but I thought there ought to be a way to get
rid of them.