MacWorld Boston

Bill Raffensperger raffy at macsrule.com
Sat Jun 26 17:48:54 PDT 2004

So what else to do in Boston? Funky places to eat? Great place for
lunch? Things to see? Stuff not to be missed? Where's the Apple Store?
Is there a famous Apple reseller in Boston, a must-see computer store?
What in Boston is geek heaven? Wi-Fi hot spots? Where should my wife go
to have a great shopping experience while the rest of the family spends
a couple hours in the exhibit hall? (My boys are 16 & 19.) We'll be in
town Monday thru Wednesday, Hyatt Financial District. (Thanks
Priceline!)  Should I buy day passes for public transit? Or will we be
using the shoe leather express? Thanks for any tips you'd like to
share.