Speaking of Boston...

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 27 19:16:57 PDT 2004

I've been very happy with my 12" G3 600, bought about 2 1/2 years ago. So
happy, in fact, that I haven't had a desktop for about 2 years. But I'm
thinking I need to go back to having a desktop again as well--mostly for the
screen real estate, but also for the G4, the "free Panther and iLife"
upgrades, for burning DVD's, etc--and I've been looking real hard at that
iMac with the 20" screen (talk about real estate!). So--would I be right in
thinking that it's high time they upgraded the iMac again, and it's highly
likely that that'll be the big news in Boston? Meaning I can either get
something really interesting with whatever new thing they announce, or score
a really good deal on the current iMac 20" that's been priced around $2100
for what seems like ages?

You think?

Brian