Adding 512MB to clamshell

Marc van Gemert listz at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 3 08:19:14 PST 2004

Hi,
I took the plunge and ordered 512MB low profile for my 466 SE Graphite
:-) Just heard it was delivered this afternoon!

A while ago when installing Panther with only 96MB RAM the installer
said it could not install 'Essentials', but worked fine for the rest.
Running 10.3.2 now, of course slowly (and the Airport doesn't remember
my WAP when it goes to sleep after the 10.3.2 and Airport update
anymore, but I saw that there's even a newer Aiport update).

Now my question, do I need 'Essentials', if so is there a way of
installing it manually, should I re-install the 10.3.2 update, or should
I do a complete re-install??

*
*