phone calls management

Dr. Peter Stoyanov 5040.services at gmx.net
Thu Mar 4 06:37:49 PST 2004

Dear List,

I currently have 3com isdn lan modem, ibook g4. all works fine but i
would like to ask for advice for the following:

sometimes I miss phone calls and I would like to know who has called
me. The caller id is switched on but the 3com program will only show
me the last 2 (two) calls (in or out doesn't matter). is there any
program, preferable a small and cheap one (free/share ware) which
will display the last 10-15 calls received/dialed.

3com has desktop manager but it's windows only.

best wishes and thank you in advance
peter