iBook Dilemma

May Hall tsaf at chibardun.net
Wed Mar 17 05:10:03 PST 2004

As you will see in this email, my keyboard appears to be failing. the
shift and command key work sporadically.

I have a Tangerine ibook with 300 mhz, 288 RAM and a 3 Gg hard drive
and the original Airport basestation and card. I use my ibook every
day, all day for work and it is my main computer for home.

I had thought of getting a new keyboard put in, maxing out the RAM
and getting a bigger hard drive put in (my work files are filling up
my current drive) and getting panther.

my other option is to plunge into further debt and  go for a new G4
iBook. Thinking of the 14" screen. Any thoughts on the upgrading of
my Tangerine or on a new ibook would be appreciated. Combo drive or
not? Hard drive size?

May