[P1] iBook decision - 900MHz G3 vs. current models?

Leo Mulvihill wildcelt at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 12:52:02 PST 2004

I am new to the list, but I am not new to Macs or Apple's policies. I
have never had any problem with 3rd party service plans at all. One of
the great things about them is that they will replace with the current
machine which in most cases if ususally an upgrade....

I purchased 2 new iBooks this month and went with the vendors plan
instead of Apple care.

Hey that is why there are choices