[P1] iBook stands/podiums

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 14 06:40:26 PDT 2004

On 5/14/04 3:33 PM, "Mike Wallinga" <mwallinga at mailup.net> wrote:

> So far, I've looked at the web sites for the Griffin iCurve, the
> MacAlly iceStation, and the Road Tools Cool Pad Podium.  Do any of
> these products stand out from the others? Are there any other products
> that I've missed?

I've got an iCurve. Aside from the fact that the first one I got wasn't
level, and I had to get the AppleStore (online) to send me another one, it's
great. It takes up no space, and leaves room to put stuff underneath.

However, if your desk is not very solid, your laptop will wiggle; the
plastic is not solid enough, and my iBook wiggles like jello on one of my
desks. But I stabilize it by putting a CD box set underneath it.

Kirk

              Co-author of Microsoft Office v. X Inside Out
                http://www.mcelhearn.com/insideout.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .