[P1] [OT] TiVo

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Fri May 14 13:48:14 PDT 2004

I'd dearly love to hear from some MacUsers who have this Firewire/cable
box and know about whatever difficulties lie waiting in that...Right
now I have a straight connection from cable to the TV. I assume a box
will go between and perhaps make getting the right channel on the TV
even more difficult? Or is it simpler nowdays?

-donald henry hinkle
Please remember to help feed the starving—click daily on
http://www.thehungersite.com AND http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com.