Suremail Permission Based System responses

walter wbp at tesco.net
Mon May 17 01:24:32 PDT 2004

Same thing happening to me.

I emailed Eric about this, but still got no reply.

I have to say I find it extremely worrying that sur.co.uk are able to
OPEN my email message to the list.

It sounds to me, although I am no expert, that if that is the case,
they must have some sort of access to the list.

It's not just that they pinch my address, they also get the text inside
the message.

I guess they are probably subscribed to the list under false pretences.

The message from them reaches my computer a second or two after I have
sent my message. It's weird in the extreme, and I think I will leave
the list, unless there is clarification coming from Eric about this
matter.

I have no doubt Suremail is a spam-involved business harvesting mail
addresses.

Regards,

Walter