[P1] Cameras

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Tue May 25 19:45:35 PDT 2004

On May 25, 2004, at 6:56 PM, Angus Wallace wrote:

> I ended up getting a Canon Powershot A75. I probably would have got
> the Olympus C-760, except that it uses the xD-picture card, which is
> much dearer than CF, and less useful generally...

Good choice, IMHO.
We have two Powershot A70 cameras - one for me and the other for my
wife & kids.
Only one owner's manual to read. That's ok with me.
No more $$ to spend for film & processing. And digitals are great for
experimentation and mug shots.
You should try shooting video with the camera - if you have not done so
already. I was pleasantly surprised.
I also favor CF over other types of storage media. It just feels right.
Enjoy your camera.
Jim