[P1] Can't Delete User Account

albookuser at Phreaker.net albookuser at Phreaker.net
Sat May 29 05:48:36 PDT 2004

On 5/28/04 9:39 PM, "Gary Galang" <snowdusk at freeshell.org> wrote:

> I have the same problem as yours....
>
> I just left it as is... but it's really annoying...
>
> Gary

Normally don't "me too" but this is the first time I've heard of anyone
besides me having this problem. In my lab at work I created accounts on a
couple computers around the room to use as scanning/card reading stations.
(I'll leave the reasons for this strategy for another post) So at the end of
the year I deleted these accounts...but at one computer it wouldn't. These
computers are stock 10.2.x iMacs and the only 3rd party software were the
Adobe create suite, Office X, and the scanning software. A year later the
darn account still exists and I've tried everything short of blasting caps
to get rid of it.

david