G3 iBook 800mhz or 900mhz ??

MacAddictvja vern1234 at pacbell.net
Sun May 30 14:32:46 PDT 2004

Hello again,

Thanks again for your input. The two iBooks that I am looking at right now
are the G3 800mhz and 900mhz. I'm shopping around for the best price. I may
hold off for awhile though, hoping that the price will drop even more.

MacMall ($700.00 for the G3 800mhz iBook) told me that they only have 2,000
left, and they are selling about 250 each week. This really seems like the
best thing for me, unless I can find the 900mhz G3 iBook for under $1,000.00

I thought I read somewhere that you can get an adaptor to run the old SCSI
devices on the iBooks?

I was also reading that there were issues with the logic board in the G3
iBooks. Do you know anything about that problem? I would definitely get the
Apple Extended Warranty just to be safe.

--
vjamacaddict
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/VernAndrews/