[iBook] Hello, I am new to the list.

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 2 10:49:07 PDT 2004

Welcome!

I am mostly a lurker.  We bought our iBook last year while my daughter
was on life support and my thinkpad died.  I LOVE the iBook; it's long
battery life, great keyboard and mostly just that it is an Apple and
not a PC.  ;-)  Anyway, when I went to go mobile in our RV, we had
headaches beyond belief until I switched phones and got a SmithMicro
cable and software.  Now I am totally connected while we travel and I
could never go back!

Hope you like your as much as I do!

Valerie Maples
Tupelo, MS