[iBook] iBook Gaming

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Tue Oct 5 00:02:17 PDT 2004

Here's a gaming query. I'm living in Sweden until Christmas, and I've noticed
that mac games generally are much more expensive than pc games (the same game)
- this is the case in Oz too, fwiw. I haven't found mac games here anywhere
except the Apple Store. Any one else living in Scandanavia and can recommend
somewhere?

It seems that most software stores don't stock mac games.. what does the wisdom
of the list say?

cheers,
-angus