[iBook] replacement harddrive suggestions

Justin Herald justin.herald at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 10 23:26:58 PDT 2004

Not only that, but why can't one keep much of the data on the external
drive and then only take with them what they want/need most of the
time. I would keep my music on the external drive, being as I have an
iPod.

Speaking of an iPod, if you don't have one, they are great. A firewire
hard drive that plays music. Perfect.

If you just want an external fw, I like the firelite I think it is
called. Small and in the apple stores and online.

I would keep