[iBook] Power PC 6400

Russ Edwards russ.edwards at spymac.com
Wed Oct 13 14:51:20 PDT 2004

I know this is off topic for this list but I am desperate for an answer.  I got a used PowerPC 6400 for my class.  It doesn’t
have an OS on it.  I have a disk of OS 8.5.  When I start the computer it starts with the CD but it comes up with an error
saying the file map is not good.  Can someone tell me how I can reinitialize the hard drive so that I reinstall the OS from
scratch.  I come from a Wiindo$ background so I just don’t know how to do this.  Please help me out so I can give this
computer to my students to use.

ThanksRuss Edwards
russ.edwards at spymac.com
www.spymac.com