[iBook] OT: Print Shop VS Print Explosion Deluxe

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sat Oct 23 18:37:26 PDT 2004

I have used both. They are comparable. I am currently using the new
version of The Print Shop mainly for printing greeting cards.

I can not really say one is better than the other. The Print Shop is
newer than Print Explosion. Well, maybe one thing I have noticed. When
printing greeting cards in Print Explosion, I sometimes had problems
aligning them to print quarter-fold cards whereas I never have that
problem with The Print Shop. I don't know why.

Regardless, I don't think the differences between them are significant.
--
----
QuicKeys is my new favorite way to control my Mac!

Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com
iMac 17" G4, 1GHz, OS 10.3.5, 768 MB RAM.
iBook 12" G4, 800MHz, OS 10.3.5, 640 MB RAM.