[iBook] Major system crash and What does Transport monitor do?

RP McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sun Oct 24 10:40:22 PDT 2004

On 24/10/04 4:59 pm, "Robert Crawford" <robertc at clancrawford.us> wrote (in
part):

> Any Idea what Transport Monitor does, and should I care about it?

I only know this from handheld devices like a Palm Tungsten...that is most
likely what it was...you can simply reinstall Palm Desktop or run through
the motions to install the necessary conduits...they install these in the
Hard Drive Library or user Library (been a while since I have installed it
on a Mac).

Hope this helps.

It might be wise to create a second user account and then drag the 'old'
Library to that users Library....it would allow you to still switch users
and troubleshoot if things go wrong again...

Richard