[iBook] just moved

William Wiseman elox at hot.rr.com
Fri Apr 1 16:06:23 PST 2005

I've been using an iBook G4/800/12" for about a year now. The drive can
be noisy, depending on what you are doing and the disk. Burning is
noisy, Cds with lots of printing/labels are a little noisy and it gets
worse if the disk is printed labeled off-center or to one side.
depending on what I do, I get 2 to 4 hours on my freshly charged
battery after almost daily.

JeffW.