[iBook] iBook compressed files?

Mike Urseth mike at beernotes.com
Mon Aug 1 12:54:28 PDT 2005

That ain't gonna happen. I guess it took 2-3 hours just to copy the
stuff over.

But your theory makes sense. He's the type of user that would have a
lot of small files rather than a few big honking image files, etc.

He's really happy with the iBook performance now. Any chance that he
can fit Panther or Tiger on there with room left for any meaningful
applications?

Thanks for the input.