[iBook] iBook G4 external speakers?

Neil Hughes neil.hughes1 at tesco.net
Tue Aug 2 01:01:01 PDT 2005

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:51:02 -0500, May Hall wrote:

>I have the JBL Creature Speakers II and love them.
>Not exactly a "bargain", but reasonable.

I'd second that. I've got the mark I Creatures hooked up to my B&W and
they've done a great job for the last 2-3 years. My only complaint is
that the two main speaker units are very light (in weight) so you have
to make sure that there's no chance of snagging the cables when you plug
things into your iBook, otherwise both speakers will end up on the floor.

Neil